It has been 2 years since we have opened up our Chin’s Qi Tuina Holistic Centre clinic to the public to alleviate patients’ suffering and improve their quality of Life. Till today we are still getting many questions from new patients as well as some old patients about Qi Tuina and how it works. We shall endeavour to explain it again here, and why Qi Tuina is relatively painless compared with other traditional remedies, e.g. Tit Ta, TCM, Pai Da etc.
- We use Qi to unblock your Qi meridians, tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones.
- We then utilize our Qi to activate the patient’s Qi to make it circulate in copious amounts in the swollen/affected areas.
- We recommend holistic methods of exercise and processes to stimulate and accelerate the patient’s healing process.
- In order to successfully treat all the ailments listed, we need to massage the affected areas with our palms, and fingers.
- Once the Qi in the patient’s body circulates in the affected areas, it is sustainable as it is its own ecosystem. Other Qi masters may “give” or “transfer” but as it is their Qi and not the patient’s Qi, their Qi dissipates out of their bodies within 24 hours which explains why patients feel better, but the injury or pain re-manifests itself. There are also many charlatans out there who cheat people’s.
Many of our well meaning patients after experiencing our services and having their pains and aches alleviated, have recommended our services to many people, friends, relatives, but have found it hard to explain what it is that we do. That our treatment and methodology works like a charm, our patients’ testimonials vindicate us completely.
Not only the general populace are our patients, but also many Dato’s, Datins, Tan Sri’s, Puan Sri’s and Toh Puan’s who have a whole retinue of medical professionals and specialists who serve them. Why do they come to us?? Because we are effective and good in what we do, and in many cases, their medical professionals have not managed to satisfy their needs.
We have a good mix of Malays, Indians and Chinese patients, even Malay, Indian and Chinese doctors, and a few specialists as well coming to us for treatment, 10 of them, to date. Do you think they have not consulted in depth with their own colleagues in the medical profession ?? Of course they have, and they have decided to come to us for treatment after much consideration.
So it is so funny when we get enquiries from laymen who are afraid to come because we are not doctors nor TCM. The Malays and Indians are more trusting, whereas the Chinese think they know TCM and what Qi is, what Tuina is and totally do not understand what we do and how we work. A little knowledge certainly is very dangerous, to their own health. Some actually said that they want painful treatment, and if it is not painful, it is not effective. These must be closet masochists who would pay for pain !
We do not have certificates as we have founded and pioneered our own Qi Tuina system that works like a charm, and we believe that our patients’ testimonials are our best certificates and qualifications. Many are listed on our website Chin’s Qi Tuina Holistic Centre along with the list of ailments we treat.
Our treatment is holistic and non-invasive. We treat all spinal, joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles, problems, and on a higher level, auto-immune problems (e.g. Multiple System Atrophy, MSA) for which there is no western medical cure.
For appointments, click here. To call for an appointment, +6-012-3732909 Mrs. Ellen Chin.