4th September 2017
A month has passed since treatment charges have been imposed, and now those who used to contribute more who subsidized those who exploited the honour system, get charged less, and those who exploited the system are not seen any more, or much less of. This has served to “equalize” the two ends of the spectrum.
This has also served to enable the Centre to pay its way with the rise in costs, petrol, electricity, water, foodstuff and transport.
The Centre shall publish an article every week from now on about the humurous and fun things that go on every day at the Clinic. Only interesting cases will be featured. Pseudo names will be used, unless express permission has been given and received to use real names. Patients’ privacy must be protected. Here are a few cases.
- A lady hobbled in and said her orthopaedic told her that she had a torn meniscus on her left knee which is causing all her knee pains there, and needs to be operated on. She was advised to have it operated and was given painkillers meanwhile. I examined her knee and found that part of a tendon and nerve was actually impinged upon on the left knee joint and after some targeted manipulation and Qi massage, managed to detach the tendon and nerve painlessly from the joint. Pain gone, problem solved, patient very happy, walked out, and money saved.
- Two slipped disc cases came in yesterday, one a gentleman with his wife, L4, L5, and S1. The other, an old lady with her daughter, L3. Both were given thorough and deep Qi Tuina (Massage) on their backs at the affected areas and points which promote Qi flow. Once the flow reached a high enough acceptable level, the patient was manipulated to “reset” and “realigned” his/ her spine. Both were successfully done, and the patients were smiling all the way out. Savings on painkillers, and appointments with people who cannot do the same for them, wasting both time, and money. They need to come back only one more time to check, otherwise they do not need to come any more. What their orthopaedic told them was to go for physio with no clear timeframe.
- One gentleman came in with an interesting problem which no doctor, orthopaedic, sinseh or tit tah or TMC can solve or do anything about, except prescribe painkillers or mis-diagnosing and introducing procedures that don’t work but costing a lot of money like injecting enriched red blood cells into the affected areas for RM8,000 an injection. His hips were paining him incessantly but his MRI shows there is nothing wrong with his hips. This also affected his knees. He had come earlier months ago and left, in painless condition. It was his old condition caused mainly by stress and worry. In 3 treatments, we did what no one else could do for him … got rid of all his pain before he flies off on Wednesday next week. No more damaged kidneys from painkillers, no more wasting money paying for medical treatment that don’t work.
- An old lady came in and said her orthopaedic told her she has rheumatoid arthritis and need to operate to replace her knees, but when I examined her knees and fingers, it was actually osteoarthitis. The Qi Tuina (massage) administered took her pain away, and where she could not negotiate the staircase before except step by slow step, she can now just walk up normally, and she can squat once more. Another happy ex-patient !
5. Qi Gong classes available at SJBA (Subang Jaya Buddhist Association) on Mondays from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm, and at 56, Jln. Datuk Sulaiman 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Wednesdays from 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm. We run them specially for patients in need. With the 30 benefits above, we are NOT using Qi Tuina nor Qi Gong classes to get rich. Fees are RM75.00 per head per month for Qi Gong classes.
Author: Chin Kin Onn, Founder of Chin’s Qi Tuina Holistic Health. Website www.epictreasuretrove.com/qi-tuina-holistic-health.